UDBZ RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UDBZ RPG

Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ultimate Dragonball Z Roleplaying Game!

We are currently active as of November 2017!
UDBZ
-------------------------
Main

Information

Locations

Goten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oldGoten-1
oldGoten-1

Character Sheet
Level: 1
XP: 0

Goten Empty
PostSubject: Goten   Goten EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Character Name: Goten

Starting planet: Earth

Pick an attack to start with: Kamehameha

Choose 1 of the following specials:
Power up: +10% Ki in Battle

Starting race bonus: + 10 speed and resistance

How did you find us?: Gohan

How long do you plan to stay?: FOREVER!

Rate us 1-5 (Optional): Over 9000/5

200 Word sample roleplay: As Goten stepped up for the battle, he knew what dangers he will face. He stared into the eyes of Cell who was in his perfect form. "You really think you can defeat me!" Cell said while he smiled smugly. Goten knew that all his training would come into this battle. Everything, even when he finally turned Super Saiyan. He charged at Cell, but when he got close, Cell just smiled. Cell used death beam quickly and Goten was sent flying back. When Goten got up, he saw cell swing his arm. Goten felt his energy dropping very quickly. He just shook it off but he was very hurt, "you think you can beat my that easily. Kame-hame-HA!" Cell was blasted back. Goten knew that if he were to beat Cell, he'd have to do more than that. Cell got up and looked angrier than he was before. "You FOOL!" Cell said while charging at Goten. Goten wasn't expecting this and was knocked backed far. As his energy was dropping, he knew what he had to do. He was going to try to become in order to see the end of this battle. He wished he had his friend Trunks with him, but he was facing another enemy right now. He closed his eyes and charged up, when he opened his eyes again he saw that he went Super Saiyan. "Now this is a real battle," Cell said smugly. They both attacked at the exact same time and then there was dust all around them. Goten then saw an arm come out of the dust. It knocked him back, but Goten retaliated quickly. He charged at the place where the arm came out and saw Cell. He punched Cell hard and Cell was sent flying to the boulder that was near where they were fighting. The boulder broke apart into tiny pieces and Cell's grunt was heard. Goten then saw a Tri-beam Attack coming straight towards him. He wasn't able to dodge it and he tumbled down path. "You're dead!" Cell said when he grabbed Goten. "I'm still going to fight and no one is about to stop me from defeating you!" Goten yelled while staring into the cold eyes of Cell. (Sorry if it's not 200 words)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Admin
Admin
Vegeta

Character Sheet
Level: 1
XP: 0

Goten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goten   Goten EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:41 pm

It wasn't 200 words..... It was 372! \(^0^)/ The reason we ask for 200 is to get a feel of where the player is at in writing, I can proudly say welcome to the club! If you have questions just send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
https://udbzrpg.rpg-board.net

Goten
Page 1 of 1